Royal Academy of Arts Model
Timothy Richards is a small company, based in the beautiful Georgian City of Bath. Tim has been making sculptures of architecture in plaster for 19 years. All of the sculptures are made by hand by Tim and his small, dedicated team. The work is believed to be unique in the world today.
Central to the theme is that of architectural truth. Tim aims to use his love of architecture and model making skills to tell the story of architecture over the centuries.
This sculpture is designed to be used as bookend but works just as well as a stand alone collectors piece.
This is a handmade piece and every part is made in the studio by Tim and his team of craftsmen. British Gypsum plaster is the basic material while etched brass , white metal , copper , hand made glass and gold are used for finishing the models.
- Vinturi Red Wine Deluxe Aerator Set
- Speeches That Changed the World NEW EDITION
- iPhone Cufflinks
- Blackberry Cufflinks
- Photos That Changed the World
- Black Edwin Jagger 3 Piece Shaving Set
- Toast Word Toast Rack
- Royal Selangor 4.5oz Hip Flask
- 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die
- Personalised Mosaic Canvas